If our passion resonates with you, join us in our mission to elevate and celebrate the power of story. In addition to providing ﬁlmmakers great exposure, we will create a story of our own by giving 100% of our box office net proceeds to projects that change the circumstances of people in dire need. We offer various levels of memberships, both at the personal and corporate level, and are grateful for any contributions you are able to make. For more information on how to become part of the Washington West family through sponsorship, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All contributions are tax deductable.
- $100 - 'Friends of Washington West' level: Receives Washington West collectible souvenir and 2 Opening Night tickets
- $250 - 'Box Office' level: Receives above and 2 all-access passes to all festival Short Film programs
- $500 - 'Executive Producer' level: Receives above and 2 all-access passes to all festival screenings, excluding Closing Night
- $1,000 - 'Red Carpet' level: Receives above, recognition in the commemorative festival Film Guide, and 2 all-access passes including Closing Night Film, Awards Ceremony, and After Party
- $Other - Donations of any size are welcome: Gifts of $2,500 or more receive 4 all-access passes to all festival screenings and to a Private Filmmaker Reception
Our festival could not happen without the dedication of our selfless and passionate volunteers. Thank you for helping us change the world.
We can utilize the help of volunteers during the months leading up to the festival (June-November) and during the festival itself (November 1-4). Realizing that people have varying work and family schedules, we try our best to accommodate and be flexible with volunteer hours in the summer and early fall months. During the festival, we ask that each volunteer work a minimum of 10 hours throughout the weekend.
Besides being part of a unique and inspiring film event, we offer volunteers a number of festival benefits. These include film vouchers, which can be exchanged for tickets, Washington West volunteer t-shirts, and the opportunity to participate in workshops and/or Q & A sessions with our featured filmmakers.
You may request to be placed in a specific department, but your assignment will ultimately be determined by your experience, availability, and the festival's needs. Departments include, but are not limited to the following:
- Box Office - Customer service, data entry, ticket sales, will call management
- Events - Party planning, decorating, catering, set-up and clean up
- Theatre Operations - Balloting, ticket taking, ushering
- Production - Production assistance, theater and venue set-up and tear down
- Guest Relations - Accommodation and travel coordination, filmmaker and VIP treatment
Please email our volunteer team for more information: email@example.com
P.O. Box 16191
Washington, DC 20041